Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stolzle Revolution Power Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6

Stolzle Revolution Power Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6

Stolzle Revolution Power Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Stolzle Revolution Power Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Stolzle Revolution Power Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 Rating :

List Price: $59.99Price: $48.45



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
4Not Bad
By Christo
I really like the clean modern design of these glasses, however the stem and the round bottom base have very noticeable feeling seams. My Home Goods wine glasses that were a fraction of the price don't have any noticeable seams anywhere...

One year later review: Despite the cosmetic annoyance, these glasses are super durable. They have survived countless dishwasher cycles, short height drops and never a chip or broken glass.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Wine Glasses!!!
By ncgamecock
I just received these wine glasses and I already love them. I had been looking for wine glasses like these after I used similar ones in a restaurant. They are so elegant looking and really do make my cheap wine taste better. I'm planning on purchasing the white wine glasses soon.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Beautiful
By Momcat
Received these packed well, they're
very classy looking. Had to find a
different place to store them as they
were taller than my cabinet shelves.
They fit the hand well & I'm sure they
make even less expensive wine taste better!

See all 7 customer reviews...


Product Description

For over 100 years, the brand Stolzle has stood for innovation and quality: lead-free crystalline glass, brilliance, breakage resistance, dish-washer safety, diamond cut and fire polished rims and an ideal price to quality ratio. Professional design and Hi-Tech-Production guarantee optimum function and elegance of the stem. Revolution, designed by the architect Prof. Wilhelm Holzbauer and the wine specialist Heinz Hammerer, the straight conical shape characterizes the 17 ounce capacity Revolution Power stem. The form of the glass is dictated by a wine's need to express itself and by the way that taste is perceived in each wine.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #32760 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Brand: Stolzle
  • Model: 377-00-01
  • Dimensions: 9.00" h x3.50" w x3.50" l,

Features

  • 17-Ounce Capacity
  • Lead free crystal
  • Attached Stem
  • Dishwasher
  • Architectural design

Stolzle Revolution Power Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6

No comments:

Post a Comment