Stolzle Classic 22-Ounce Red Wine Glasses, Set of 4 Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
elegant and functional
By Beasley
These glasses are wonderful. They are elegant and very functional. They hold a lot, look pretty, and are sturdier than you'd think.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Glasses that make wine even better
By Edward Jasudowich
I was looking for a glass large enough to hold my wine in an elegant way and these glasses fit the bill perfectly. Light weight and a clean design, exactly what I was looking for. And, the price didn't break the bank. Thanks Amazon, the packing was great and the items arrived undamaged even though the glasses are a very fragile item.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
impressive
By georgiegirl
These glasses were exactly what I wanted and so much more expensive looking, then I imagined. Glad I chose these. I love them.
Product Description
Stölzle stems maximize the full potential flavor and aroma of each pour. Each stem is 100% lead-free and dishwasher safe ; each product is professionally designed and produced using state-of-the-art production processes to optimize quality, strength and performance. German made. This high-quality stemware is perfect for the increasingly quality-conscious customer.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5316 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 22-ounce
- Brand: Stölzle
- Model: 94899
- Dimensions: 19.69" h x8.27" w x16.14" l,
Features
- Includes 4 22-Ounce Classic Red Wine Stems that offer timeless design with extended durability. Used primarily for red wine varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Shiraz/Syrah
- German made. Lead-free
- 2-piece melted stem increases the durability while providing a fine fit and finish
- Dishwasher safe
- Beautiful upscale gift packaging for the 4-pack

No comments:
Post a Comment