ARC International Luminarc Working Glass Bowl with White Lid, 9-Inch Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Great bowls
By amazonbuyerforever
This bowl and lid is much better than those sold by Crate and Barrel called Bormioli Rocco.
Do a test in store. Push Bormioli lid down forcing air out and walk around store for a few minutes. Come back to lid and it will be raised up. Do same to Arc and it stays down. This test might not work on every single one but for those that I purchased from C&B all leaked when I got them home.
Arc lids hold a vaccum.
Speaking of Arc lids how about selling replacement lids that might wear over time.
Please Arc white 9" diameter lids.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
You saved me from Mom guilt.
By Laurie Thomas
I broke my mother's glass bowl the day after I borrowed it. She specifically told me that it was about 15 years old and one of her favorite bowls so make sure to be careful with it. I was thilled to find out it was still produced.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Great bowl
By Mallory Steel
This is a great bowl. I'm so happy I found it on amazon because i've been looking for such a glass bowl with a cover for quite some time. It's elegant enough to put on the table, and when there's leftovers, I just cover the bowl and put in the fridge.
Product Description
Luminarc is the oldest brand currently sold by arc, launched in 1948. arc international is a French manufacturer and distributor of household goods. the company was established in arques, pas-de-Calais, where it is still headquartered, as a glass-making firm under the name verrerie des sept ecluses in 1825.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #12523 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Color: Clear
- Brand: Arc International
- Model: H6808
- Dimensions: 4.30" h x9.60" w x9.60" l,3.00 pounds
Features
- One bowl and lid
- Soda ash glass
- Lead free glass
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher safe

No comments:
Post a Comment