Sunday, July 21, 2013

ARC International Luminarc Cachet Red Wine Glass, 20-Ounce, Set of 4

ARC International Luminarc Cachet Red Wine Glass, 20-Ounce, Set of 4

ARC International Luminarc Cachet Red Wine Glass, 20-Ounce, Set of 4 is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for ARC International Luminarc Cachet Red Wine Glass, 20-Ounce, Set of 4 only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

ARC International Luminarc Cachet Red Wine Glass, 20-Ounce, Set of 4 Rating :

Price: $16.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Great for everyday use
By T0wNH3r0
I bought these because I wanted a nice set of balloon wine glasses. These are nice size and shape and they are sturdy without feeling clunky also which is great. They won't be mistaken for crystal but I use these everyday and leave my crystal set for special occasions or when I feel like watching an episode of Desperate Housewives. The bowl size is large enough without feeling comedic and I put these in the dishwasher after every use and no breakage. I would recommend these glasses

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

Luminarc is the oldest brand currently sold by arc, launched in 1948. arc international is a French manufacturer and distributor of household goods. the company was established in arques, pas-de-Calais, where it is still headquartered, as a glass-making firm under the name verrerie des sept ecluses in 1825.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #14628 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Color: Clear
  • Brand: Arc International
  • Model: H3186
  • Dimensions: 8.70" h x8.20" w x8.70" l,3.00 pounds

Features

  • Four wine glasses
  • Soda ash glass
  • Lead free glass
  • Made in the USA
  • Dishwasher safe

ARC International Luminarc Cachet Red Wine Glass, 20-Ounce, Set of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment