Saturday, July 20, 2013

Red Solo Cup Set of 2 Wine Glasses - Original Tail Gate Wine Glass by Y'alls Products

Red Solo Cup Set of 2 Wine Glasses - Original Tail Gate Wine Glass by Y'alls Products

Red Solo Cup Set of 2 Wine Glasses - Original Tail Gate Wine Glass by Y'alls Products is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Red Solo Cup Set of 2 Wine Glasses - Original Tail Gate Wine Glass by Y'alls Products only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Red Solo Cup Set of 2 Wine Glasses - Original Tail Gate Wine Glass by Y'alls Products Rating :

Price: $6.99



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
1Disappointed doesn't begin to describe it
By Nick Camp
Apparently Yall products have TWO different products that look the same but are very, very different.

The one I got for my birthday was a glass redition of the red solo cup so very durable.

These are ACTUALLY red solo cups so annticipate them breaking very quickly.

To make matters worse, mine arrived all busted up. They wrapped them in one thin shet of bubble wrap and literally tossed them into a large box where they slammed around and against each other during shipment so they arrived broken.

Then it took 4 emails and some pictures to get my refund.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Just what I wanted
By zonkaghoop
I bought these for my wedding in September. These are going to be our toasting glasses, and the guests will have regular red solo cups. These are great! Just what I had been looking for. They seem to be very well made- of course I'm not going to try to put them in the dishwasher but they should be easy enough to handwash. I was excited to find that the stem really is glass (not sure what I was expecting but for some reason didn't think it would be made of glass). Great product, thanks!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
1Crappy
By Lynn M Brandon
Broken upon arrival !
Overpriced for plastic Too costly to return. Hope my review stops anyone else from ordering them

See all 52 customer reviews...


Product Description

This is the official and original redneck tailgating Red Solo Cup wine glass. Set of 2 licensed by Y'all's Products. A must have for your football, back yard, tailgating all sort of parties and will definitely be the topic of conversation. A true to life Red Solo cup atop a glass base. You don't get more authentic "redneck" than this! Great gifts, party accessory or tailgating staple! Add your favorite team logo sticker for a custom look...." Red solo cup, I fill you up, Let's have a party, let's have a party, I love you red solo cup, I lift you up, Proceed to party, proceed to party." Song by Toby Keith.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3346 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Brand: Y'all's Products
  • Model: TGWG1026
  • Dimensions: 4.00" h x4.00" w x10.00" l,

Features

  • The original Red Tailgate Wine Glass
  • For the Redneck in the family
  • HAND WASH ONLY!!
  • Includes 2 glasses
  • 16oz Red Plastic Cup adorned with a glass base

Red Solo Cup Set of 2 Wine Glasses - Original Tail Gate Wine Glass by Y'alls Products

No comments:

Post a Comment