Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ho Ho Ho - W.I.N.O.S. Glovie on Glass

Ho Ho Ho - W.I.N.O.S. Glovie on Glass

Ho Ho Ho - W.I.N.O.S. Glovie on Glass is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Ho Ho Ho - W.I.N.O.S. Glovie on Glass only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Ho Ho Ho - W.I.N.O.S. Glovie on Glass Rating :




Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

See all customer reviews...


Product Description

W.I.N.O.S. Glovie wine glass insulator helps keep your wine at proper temperature. Perfect for identifying your glass at wine tastings, parties, special events, or outdoor activities. Patented design fits a wider variety of wine glasses.




Product Details

  • Color: Red
  • Brand: W.I.N.O.S. (Women In Need Of Sanity)

Features

  • High-quality stretchable neoprene fits 10 oz. to 20 oz. wine glasses, including stemless
  • Better fitting design has no strings or hardware attached
  • The curved cutout of our patented "pucker protector" keeps your lipstick on your lips
  • Includes 12 oz. wine glass and a zebra print gift box
  • Printed and assembled in the U.S.A.

Ho Ho Ho - W.I.N.O.S. Glovie on Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment